The best way to extend the life of your heating and air conditioning systems is with preventative maintenance. Chelsea offers maintenance agreements to take the burden of keeping up with your heating and air conditioning off you and in the hands of experienced professionals.
Benefits of having a maintenance agreement with Chelsea Heating and Air:
Two Annual Preventative Maintenance Visits
One of Chelsea's trained technicians will come to your home or business and perform a comprehensive preventative maintenance test. The complete system will be thoroughly inspected and cleaned at no charge. The second annual visit is a visual inspection (follow up to the annual comprehensive preventative maintenance test) and filter change (standard filter).
Service-First customers receive preference for service over all non-agreement customers.
Equipment Repairs at No Charge (for Labor)*
*Heat exchanger or compressor replacement excluded. Labor charges will apply. Please call for details.
Parts are covered under manufacturer's warranty for stated term.
Parts not covered by manufacturer's warranty will be supplied at additional cost.
Two emergency service calls shall be provided during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS and on preferential basis.
Normal business hours are Monday through Saturday, 7:00am to 7:00pm.
A Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Visit with Chelsea Includes:
• Cleaning of outdoor unit heat transfer coil with non-acidic coil cleaner
• Inspection and test of all electrical controls and wiring
• Measurement of volts/amps of compressor/motors
• Cleaning of indoor coil (must be made accessible by customer)
• Clean blower assembly
• Lubricate components as necessary
• Measure compressor motor windings
• Clean burners, heat exchanger (or elements)
• Filter change (standard filter)
For more details or for specific questions please call (610) 268-2200 or email us email@example.com.